Stealth LPC-100M Ultra Small Mini-PC or CarPuter
Model: LPC-100M Ultra Small Mobile Mini-PC / CarPuter. Includes Stealth’s Smart Vehicle DC Power Control Features.
Designed specifically for in-vehicle (CarPuter), field and mobile applications. The Stealth model LPC-100M is an extremely reliable, energy efficient, small form factor computer that measures a little larger then a deck of playing cards. (4.0″ x 6.1″ x 1.45″)
Stealth’s LPC-100M PC operates within a wide range of DC input power, 10-26VDC and is equipped with a secure connector to avoid power disconnections. Stealth’s mobile computers feature integrated smart vehicle power controls for safe power up and power down.
Stealth mobile PCs are an ideal computing platform for vehicle or mobile applications such as Police, Fire, Emergency, Public Service, Taxi, Vehicle Entertainment and Marine Navigation to name a few.
- Built for Mobile, In-Vehicle Computing
- Start Up/Shut Down Delay Features
- DC Power Input 10V-26VDC
- Only 4.0″ x 6.1″ x 1.45″ in size
- Powerful Mobile Intel Core 2 Duo Processors
- Up to 500GB Internal Storage
- 3D Graphics with 16×9 Capability
- Built-in Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0, Audio, Serial, Video
- Low Profile Rugged Aluminum Chassis
- Solid State Hard Drives (SSD) optional
- Panel/Wall Mount Brackets Included
- Windows 7 & XP Pro Compatible *other O/S Options Available
Dimensions: 4.0″(W) x 6.1″(D) x 1.45″(H) / 102 mm x 155 mm x 37 mm
[UPDATE] Mounting brackets are now available for LPC-100 Ultra Mini PC model. The LPC-100 mounting brackets can be configured for horizontal or vertical mounting and is included in the price of the unit starting at $995. For more LPC-100 mounting bracket pictures and info click here.
The LPC-100 has the most processing power in the smallest package Stealth has ever produced. Utilizing Intel’s Mobile Core 2 Duo Processors the LPC-100 delivers the ultimate in small form factor performance. The LPC-100 Mini PC is an excellent choice for industrial and commercial applications which include, Embedded Control, Digital Signs, Interactive Kiosks, Thin-Clients, and Human/Machine Interface applications.
For more information on the LPC-100 CarPuter: