Carputer Products – August 2012
This CarPuter was especially designed for fleet applications. The CarPuter can be connected directly to the car battery (12V/24V). Based on ignition plus, the PC will start and shutdown. The CarPuter is completely fanless and is equipped with an Intel Core i7 2710QE CPU and 2GB RAM. The system can be connected directly to CarTFT-CTF-displays with AIO-connector. One single connector for VGA, USB (Touchscreen), Audio and Power.
For a full CarPuter you need in addition:
– 2.5″ HDD/SSD or CompactFlash
The system also is available with other CPUs (eg. i5 2510E / Celeron B810 /…). And you can get 8GB RAM. The system also can be shipped without GPS, WLAN and/or BT option. Contact us!
– CAN 2.0A/2.0B Interface
– 1-Wire i-Button interface for Driver ID and Sensors
– 4 x Digital Inputs and 4 Digital Outputs
– VGA/HDMI/DVI Dual Independent Video Outputs
– External Removable Anti-Vibration/Shock Disk Bay and CF socket
– Internal 3.5G/UMTS module (Optional, 2x Mini-PCIe slot available)
– Combo connector to simplify touch monitor installation (compatible with CarTFT CTF-Series displays with AIO-connector)
10.2-inch sunlightreadable VGA Premium TFT displays
Our model CTF1020-S gets an update (800 nits !) and a new big brother : CTF1020-SH offers perfect readability even in direct sunlight with resolutions up to 1920×1200.
AnyGrip Mounting units for displays and tablets
AnyGrip-SH : Perfect for CTF-series displays, CTFPND-6 and MIMO UM 720-F.