CarPC JoyCon EXD and BSGr Steering wheel remote controller interface
CPJexd (CarPc Joycon Exd) converts steering wheel controls into USB keyboard and HID remote controller. You can control MediaPlayer, Winamp or front-end (ex. CentraFuse) with your steering wheel controls. CarPC JoyCon Exd includes all the function of JoyCon Exr.
– Converts resistive and digital steering wheel remote controls into USB HID keyboard and HID remote controller
– Resistance range adjustable
– Supported digital steering wheel remote controls : BMW IBUS, AUDI ‘99-’04 (LIN), VW ‘99-’04 (LIN), Renault Clio, Hyundai (digital, Sonata2/3, Marcia, Santamo), Renault SM (digital), Volvo XC70 ‘03
– Works same as standard USB HID keyboard and HID remote controller by hardware
– 24V tolerant 4 channel resistive(voltage) input
– Supports 28 physical buttons, 52 programmable logical buttons
– Long and Short button for one physical button, up to 5 simultaneous key strokes by one button.
– 2 programmable LED port
– Remote wake-up(resume PC from sleep with steering wheel remote controls)
– Channel Master/Slave selectable
– Supports J2P BUS peripherals (BSGr, CPJ MIX)
– Phone/Mute signal output
– Supports BSGd (Button Signal Generator digital) : Controls genuine car radio
BSGd emulates BMW IBUS, AUDI ‘99-’04(LIN), VW ‘99-’04(LIN)
– Remote signal output for CPJ MIX
– Temperature range : -40 ~ +85°C
JoyCon Explorer feature(for Windows PC)
– Preset switching by buttons.
– Application Launcher(application launches and pops up with preset switching).
– Voice and OSD by button and preset switching.
– User definable button voice and OSD.
– Rearview by reversing light
– Online firmware update.
– No external power or driver installation needs. (External power is optional.)
– Available OS : Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003
JoyCon Explorer supports Windows XP and the later version.
JoyCon Explorer does not support Linux, Mac. But CarPC JoyCon Exd works on Linux and Mac after it is configured at Windows.
JoyCon Explorer does not support Android devices. But CarPC JoyCon Exd works on Android devices (from Android version 3.1) after it is configured at Windows.
For more details about this product, please visit: