VNA-Mini J1939/CAN-BUS Wireless Bluetooth Network Adapter
Sintrones Corp. VNA-Mini adapter with Binary Boost™ is a cableless high-performance low latency vehicle network adapter. It allows any host device with a Bluetooth connection to simultaneously communicate on all three vehicle networks. The VNA-Mini supports dual J1939/CAN interfaces, with auto baud detection, and a single J1587/J1708 interface. All interfaces are certified for zero packet loss with continuous 100% bus load.
VNA-Mini adapter avoids vehicle battery drain by automatically entering deep sleep mode when idle.
Binary Boost™ is a simple and efficient technology for doubling the bandwidth between the host and VNA-Mini.
– J1587/J1708 x1, with 126.96.36.199 compliance
– J1939/CAN x2, with auto baud (250K and 500K)
– Wireless Bluetooth 2.1 interface up to 3Mbps
– Internal message buffering
– 200 message filters or pass-all mode
– Collision detection, with automatic retries
– Field programmable
– SAE J1939-82 certified
– Automatic deep sleep mode (< 1mA)
– Load dump and reverse bias protection
For more details about this product, please visit: